Won

sparklerssm.gif

3 Comments so far

  1. alana Waters (unregistered) on June 21st, 2005 @ 10:49 am

    I heard this story this morning on NPR coming in to work.

    So if the girl stepped on a sparkler dropped by another child and it burned through the sole of her sneaker, setting the insole on fire, why not outlaw flammable shoes? That’s the real source of the problem.

    Chant with me:

    “No more flammable shoes!”

    And what of these “match” thingies? They’re a lot more prone to burst into flames. Down with matches too! And logs! And candles!


  2. Brianne (unregistered) on June 21st, 2005 @ 11:28 am

    The kid threw the sparkler at the girl…for some reason I dont think that is proper use of the product. Also, how will that kid feel when he grows up knowing he is “the kid that ruined Sparkler fun for everyone”?


  3. nikkos (unregistered) on June 21st, 2005 @ 11:44 am

    Good point Brianne. That poor kid. Parents, think twice before consigning your children to a life of playground shame!



Terms of use | Privacy Policy | Content: Creative Commons | Site and Design © 2009 | Metroblogging ® and Metblogs ® are registered trademarks of Bode Media, Inc.